From: Franck [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 11:45 AM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: urlencoding

Hi,

in my webapp,  I have the following tag :

paramProperty="fullName">folder</html:link>

In some case, "fullName" has special chars
In the result source I can see :

The URL seems  to be correctly UTF-8 encoded

In the "folder.do" Action, if I SysOut the "folder" parameter, I just can
see some other special chars in the String (a special "A" and a "copyright")
an URLDecode.decode(myString, "UTF-8") doesn't work.

Where is my mistake ?

Thanks
Bye

Orange Caraibe
IMPORTANT.
CONFIDENTIEL : Les informations contenues dans ce message sont
confidentielles et peuvent etre protegees par la loi. Ce message est etabli
a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Si vous recevez ce message par
erreur, toute lecture, exploitation ou transmission des informations
contenues dans ce message est interdite. Merci de prevenir l'expediteur et
de supprimer de votre ordinateur le message et tous les fichiers
eventuellement attaches.
Tout message electronique est susceptible d'alteration. Orange Caraibe
decline toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere,
deforme ou falsifie ; de meme, il appartient au destinataire de s'assurer de
l'absence de tout virus.http:/www.orangecaraibe.com
IMPORTANT.
CONFIDENTIALITY : this e-mail is confidential and meant for only the
intended recipients of the transmission, and may be a communication
privileged by law.  If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately of the error by return
e-mail and please delete this message and any attachments from your system.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Orange Caraibe shall not be liable
for the message if altered, changed or falsified. the recipient should
ensure they are actually virus free. Orange Caraibe may monitor all incoming
and outgoing e-mails in line with current legislation.
http:/www.orangecaraibe.com