What do you mean "clear out" and what do you mean by "reload"? If you
need a stateful component to obtain user data, and to be able to to
redisplay the page with error messages, and to store intermediate
data, and to correctly process Refresh and Back buttons, you might
want to take a look at the class that I put together last week:
http://struts.sourceforge.net/strutsdialogs

If you totally against storing data in the session, this class is not
for you, though ;-)

Michael.

P.S. Damn, that download counter did reset, when I updated the zip :-(
P.P.S. The live samples are not available right at this moment, the
server is down. It should be up soon.