I could add, use EJBs only if you really can't do without them :D
Things like Hibernate are more flexible an easy to use than EJB 2.0 and i
heard the EJB 3.0 specs will be very similar to what current ORMapping like
Hibernate does!

Le Mardi 14 Juin 2005 10:08, Daniel Perry a écrit :
> No,
> J2EE is a NOT EJBS!
> J2EE is a collection of technologies, including servlets, jsp, EJBs, etc.
>
> Tomcat hosts various parts of J2EE - servlets, jsps, etc, but it is not a
> full J2EE container - it doesnt host EJBs. But you can use servlets, JSP
> and taglibs without using EJBs. I do. I've never used an EJB.
>
> Daniel.

David Delbecq
Royal Meteorological Institute of Belgium

-
Is there life after /sbin/halt -p?