Hi Everyone,

I have an action (Action1) which when completed successfully, forwards
to another action (Action2). I need to be able to send dyanamic
parameters to Action2. I thought about putting the parameters as request
attributes, but the problem here is that Action2 can be called directly
using a link from some pages and this case, the parameters will be send
as request parameters rather than attributes.

I can write code to look in the request attributes and if not found, it
can check the request parameters, but I was hoping there's another way
to do it. I thought about setting the redirect attribute to true on this
forward but I still wouldn't know how to append parameters with dynamic
values to the forward while forwarding to it from Action1.

Any ideas?