No clean solutions... Probably you need a better jsp compiler...
What you can try is to use jsp comments:
<logic:iterate><%--
  --%><tr><td><bean:write /></td></tr><%--
--%></logic:iterate>

If you have a good ide, you will at least be able to read the code...

Another solutions is to put everything in a pack tag (which you have to
write) and which would remove all empty lines (actually
you can remove all CRs from your html, except javascript parts).

Regards
Leon