Hi,
I've recently started working on a project that uses Struts 1.2 and
Hibernate - and I'm in the dev team. Nothing unusual here.
The project architecture is made in such way that ActionForms are an
almost 1-1 mirror with the the Hibernate mapped entities.
For example : if I have an entity A that contains an entity B and a
list of etities C, in the corresponding forms I'll have Aform
containing Bform and a List of CForm objects.

What I would like to know if anyone used the ActionForms in such a way
, or if this is considered to be a best practice.

Thanx,
Ovidiu