Good morning/day/evening, All!
I use Struts 1.2.6 and Tomcat 4.1.29

I have a working email validator for my form:
        <field property="email" depends="email">
           <arg0 key="customer._email"/>
        </field>

I want to use validwhen validator, so I changed the validation to:
        <field property="email" depends="email,validwhen">
           <arg0 key="customer._email"/>
            <var>
               <var-name>test</var-name>
               <var-value>CONDITION HERE</var-value>
            </var>
        </field>
But nothing happens whatever condition I place. Even if I place something obviously wrong, like "sdf OR SDFs12". Really nothing. No exceptions in the log, generated html remains the same. Have I missed something?

Any ideas will be appreciated.

Regards, Andrey Grishin.