On 16/06/05 22:47 Max Cooper wrote:
I think this is a weird requirement, and it may be worth re-evaluating
why you want to know this (are you fighting the technology, or
leveraging it?). But here are two tips that might help if you decide
that you really need to know:

1. request.getPathInfo() -- the jsessionid might be a "pathInfo" thing.

2. see if the full URL contains your jsessionid, or even just the string
"jsessionid".

getPathInfo() might be interesting for this. Have you tried it Michael? I have use getPathInfo in my code but without setting up my appserver and running it I can't tell.

But surely some of the struts taglibs that do the URL re-writing for links and images use JSESSIONID?