From: EROL TEZCAN [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 17 June 2005 14:31
To: sturts_apache_user sturts_apache_user
Subject: "Cannot find message resources under key
org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE " Error

Hi All,

I am working to run an example in Mastering Jakarta Struts Chapter 11 .

When I want to run this application , I got an error.

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Cannot find message resources under key
org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE
at
org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.retrieveMessageResources(RequestUtil
s.java:1103)
at org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.message(RequestUtils.java:1043)
at
org.apache.struts.taglib.bean.MessageTag.doStartTag(MessageTag.java:294)
at _login._jspService(login.jsp:8)
[SRC:/login.jsp]

In login.jsp at row 8 : <title><bean:message key="app.title" /></title>

I defined app.title key in ApplicationResources.properties file and ve
this file is defined like

 <message-resources parameter="employees.view.ApplicationResources"/>

in struts-config.xml file.

Also, in login.jsp struts-taglibs are defined like

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html"%>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld" prefix="bean"%>

Why it gives this error and how can I solve?

Erol

http://mail.yahoo.com

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender,
delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or
redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this
e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/