If they used new HashMap(89) instead of just new HashMap(), the lookup
would not change for 2000 objects at all because the HashMap growth
beyond the initial size is ((2 times initial size) plus 1) which with
89 as the starting point keeps the size of the HashMap with a prime
number well over 2000 providing no difference in lookup at that size.

~Dakota Jack~