'params' is a JSTL implicit object; I don't think it's required to be bound to a bean in any scope. Also, the 'name' attribute is looking for the name of a bean, not a value.

You'll need to bind the request parameter map to a name in some scope first I think, something like:

<bean:define name="rps" value="${params}"/>

(not tested)

L.

Jose María wrote:

Hi, I think that I do not explained too good.
My idea is pass a Map with multiple keys and values, the html:link
documentation says that you can pass multiple params to an action with a
Map Object in name attribute.

I want to pass the object implicit "param" (Map) defined in Jstl, but I
obtain the error "Can not find bean in any scope".

Well, nothing else, if anyone knows how to do it, please response.

Sample:

http://url/action/show?date=????&type=????

I want to pass this parameters to other action:

Thank you in advance¡¡