I really appreciate ur help, thanks to everybody for ur reply.
 In my web.xml file I have:
 <welcome-file-list>
<welcome-file>/index.jsp</welcome-file>
</welcome-file-list>
 So when the user write the URL http://localhost:8084/SanCristobal... It
calls the index.jsp file.
 This file has a frameset (I didn't use tiles).
 So, My doubt is how to store some data in application scope.
 What data do I need to store???. Data that it has to be updated if the user
goes to a module which update that data but in database. So If the user
updates the data, it has to be updated automatically in the application
scope.
 This data is not big... Here in Peru we have to know how much a dolar costs
in Soles (our coin). So the entire application needs to know the cost.
Another data is about TAX and it's the same for all users.
 Ey Dave Newton, I don't practice Kali/Arnis

--
Rafael Taboada
Software Engineer

Cell : +511-97753290

"No creo en el destino pues no me gusta tener la idea de controlar mi vida"