De: Ed Griebel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 3:48 PM
Para: Struts Users Mailing List
Asunto: Re: How to set "autocomplete" attribute in <html:form>

Hello!

This question was asked about a month or two ago on this list. To summarize,
it's dependant on a setting in the client browser and depends on a user's
entries into a field with the same name on prior form submissions. It is not
controllable on a HTML form nor field tag.
Google does something like autocomplete by using XmlHttpRequest, a.k.a.
AJAX, and Frank Zametti has written a library which integrates AJAX and
Struts.

-ed