Michael Mattox wrote:
The text I quoted above was from the tiles documentation, which claims
Tiles *is* able to do this.  I just can't figure out how.  I'm now
wondering if this text is incorrect and tiles does not offer this.

Hmm, I had a quick look and saw the section you quote; there doesn't seem to be
anything else on the page about it though :-(

The problem isn't related to resource bundles, the problem is I need
separate JSPs for web & wap.  I'd like to have a tiles-defs-web.xml
associated with a session key "device" value "web" and tiles-defs-wap.xml
associated with a session key "device" value "wap".  Default would be
"web".  Is this possible?  It seems like an easy thing to do.

Sounds like it should be after all, according to the 'Multi-channels' block you
quoted. I don't recall seeing an example anywhere so if you figure out how it
works, post back to the list, I'd be interested to know too :-)

L.