Your sure did: C#.NET makes stuff like this soooooo easy!  Struts is dead.

~mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Vicky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 2:48 PM

But having different actions in struts-config. how
would I call them in my jsp html:form ? because right
now I have only one action in jsp <html:form
action="myAction"> and then for each button i have
property="method".. in jsp

in struts-config for this action mapping I have
parameter="method"

Did I miss anything in here?

This email and any file transmitted with it may be confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you
received this email in error please notify the DBM Service Desk by forwarding
this message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This email has been scanned by networkMaryland Antivirus Service for the
presence of computer viruses.