From: Mark Diggory [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 10:26 AM
Subject: Re: jsp vs jstl in Math

If your using a JSP 2.0 container (Tomcat 5.x), I think you should be able to use EL right on top of Struts taglib without any third party contibs. Others, correct me if I'm wrong here.

-Mark

Karr, David wrote:

Use the Struts-EL taglib, provided in the
"contrib/struts-el" subdir of
the Struts distribution. It's a port of most of the Struts tags (except the ones that provide functionality that the JSTL provides directly), but it uses the JSTL expression evaluator for
attributes.
Search the archives for "struts-el" for (tons) of references to this.