Hi,

I work in localhost with Jboss. My validator-rules.xml had the follow code:
<!DOCTYPE form-validation PUBLIC
"-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Commons Validator Rules Configuration 1.1.3//EN"
         "http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dtds/validator_1_1_3.dtd";>

When I deployed my apllication and jboss replayed with exception:
java.net.UnknownHostException: jakarta.apache.org

Then, I modified the validator-rules.xml in the follow manner:
<!DOCTYPE form-validation PUBLIC
"-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Commons Validator Rules Configuration 1.1.3//EN"
         "/WEB-INF/validator_1_2_0.dtd">

after that I have copied the file validator_1_2_0.dtd in the directory WEB-INF.
Unfortunately jboss reply with exception:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: \WEB-INF\validator_1_2_0.dtd

Why? What err I?

Roberto

___________________________________ Yahoo! Mail: gratis 1GB per i messaggi e allegati da 10MB http://mail.yahoo.it