From: Ramadi Pearse [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 25 June 2005 14:58
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Form Security

Mark,

Thank you for responding. My focus with these
questions is to prevent any unexpected behavior in the
application. It is sometimes amazing how hackers are
able to break an application! :)

So, with regards to #2, the problem is really not
about roles. These actions are already secure, but
still that doesn't prevent people from hacking around
and seeing what can be broken.

But I've seen how my app looks if I try to save and I
am brought to a page with no busines data!! Things
look pretty goofy. Try it yourself. :)

Any other opinions?

Thanks!