hi erol,

do not play jdevelopers default struts folder.just add struts-1.2.7 do project
library as third library and be sure that struts-1.2.7 must be on top of the
other libraries.
i had tried and it had worked.

regards

EROL TEZCAN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi All,

I am using JDev 10g. Now I want to use struts 1.2.7. Now it works with struts
1.1

I downloaded struts 1.2.7 and extract it in a temp folder, and copied all files
to /jdev/jakarta_struts/ folder.

When I want to run my old application(employee), it gives me some of errors
like that:

Error(2): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.MessagesTei
Error(2): Unable to load taghandler class: /WEB-INF/struts-html.tld
Error(3): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.struts.taglib.bean.CookieTei
Error(3): Unable to load taghandler class: /WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld

I created a new application, and a new jsp page for testing.
When I want to add a tag from Componennt Palette into jsp page, it adds .

How can I use struts 1.2.7 on JDeveloper10g without any problems?

Any suggestion?

Erol