Hello Gary,
You can do:

SearchYour Feelings

your form:

public class SomeForm extends ActionForm{

public String darkSideButton = null;

public String jedisSideButton = null;

getters

setters

}

So when de user clicks some button, the property asociated with that button
will be setted with de value, not te ohter... In your action you can test the
button with a not null value..

Note taht you will have to implement reset the method setting both properties
to null...

Salute

Lucas

Gary Cauthon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:
Using HTML, I can create a button using this syntax:

remove

* * *

misc html

* * *

remove

So if a user clicks on one of the buttons then I know which one they clicked
because a value of 1 or 2 is sent. Notice how the 1 or 2 do not appear on
the face of the button because that would look odd to the user. So how do I
do this with the struts html:button tag? As far as I can tell, it just
renders an tag of type "input" that does nothing when you click it. Do I
need to write it myself via a taglib?

-Gary ([EMAIL PROTECTED])