From: Michael Jouravlev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Jun 27, 2005 10:09 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List <user@struts.apache.org>
Subject: [ANN] Create robust wizards with enhanced Struts Dialogs

I refactored my initial Easy Wizard library, which did not have nice
integration with Struts. Now, after I created Struts Dialogs, I added
wizard capability as a new action: WizardAction.

Check out the live wizard demo, while I am updating the docs:
http://www.superinterface.com/strutsdialog/wizardaction.do
Source code is avalable from Struts Applications homepage:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=49385&release_id=338164

To create your own wizard you need to peform two steps. First is to
create wizard rules. Read about rule engine here:
http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2005/03/15/webwizard1.htm Then you
need to create Wizard Manager. There is no docs yet, so you can
download source code and take a look at the sample.

Michael.