At 3:27 PM -0700 6/29/05, Yan Hu wrote:
We will use a WEB application as an example, especially the frond end. We have 2 bums on the street. We give them 10 dollars per hour to write a simple front end. One uses Struts or whatever J2ee MVC frameworks excluding JSF (using Creator). The other has no choice but VS.NET.

The VS.NET bum walks in and looks at the graphs I drew ahead of time. And It will talk him 2 minutes to learn how to drag and drop and click a button to make that page work as a form and also
a controller.

The J2EE bum walks in and looks at all the tags, Actions, Actionforms and blah, blah. He starts to feel dizzy………..after a while. Now you will have to promise him that you would pay him more to get
him going again…..

Need I go on?

Actually, no, you don't. Do you really think a list dedicated to answering questions for people who have chosen to use Struts is a good place to go on about a development environment that has nothing to do with Struts?

I'm sure you can find someplace else.

Joe

--
Joe Germuska