From: Ed Griebel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2005 8:49 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: AW: [OT]Linux server market share...

This is scary indeed. For Western NY, there's 2x .net jobs compared to
plain Java, and 8x more .net than j2ee.

However, consider that MS has marketed hard that any kind of
development with Microsoft can now be tagged ".Net", which inflates
the figures. At least that's my story :-)

-ed

On 6/29/05, Yan Hu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Even then, most of us will agree that 20.54% for IIS is about 20% to much
> 2 years make it even worse.......... Search on monster for .NET and J2EE.....
> Compare the number of
> jobs and do the same thing at www.indeed.com,which aggregate everything from
> All big jobsites in
> the US.  Job numbers for NET and J2EE on indeed.com is almost scary...

This email and any file transmitted with it may be confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you
received this email in error please notify the DBM Service Desk by forwarding
this message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This email has been scanned by networkMaryland Antivirus Service for the
presence of computer viruses.