From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

the mapping looks like this
       <action    path="/xxx/enter"

I have the following in the jsp
<strutshtml:form action="/xxx/enter.do">

In my projects, those two match exactly.  For example:
 <action    path="/editContact"

I've never paid any attention to what 'name' attribute is used in the <form> tag, nor do I have more than one form per page, but try taking the ".do" out of the <html:form> tags and see if anything changes.

Also, is the 'xxx' a module name, or is it the context name? If it's the name of the context, AFAIK you can leave it out.

--
Wendy Smoak