Dear All,

The html:link tag automatically applies URL rewriting to maintain session state in the absence of cookies. Is it possible to disable this feature?

[I'm using Resin in a shared environment. Resin considers the sessionid as part of the URL address, and hence I get 404 errors.]

Also, as an aside, even if cookies are accepted by the browser, I've noticed that sessionid still periodically appears in the URL. Is this to be expected??

Cheers.