> Btw... Can you name 10 successful .NET sites? Something clearly above 100
> Million PIs / month, better 1 billion PIs ?
> I'd be really interested :-)

You see you are missing the whole point here.....  I have been a long time
believer that J2EE is
good for big honking things.  But .NET is eating up the small business sectors.
I am talking about
small to medium sized apps here.  large sites also use .NET such as
www.dell.com and I believe
there are a lot more out there.... I am too lazy to google it right now.. I
believe you could find
them yourself...