John Henry Xu wrote:
.V, I was working on Java until I became a manager.

Hmmm.

 In struts and EJB, lots of codes fit into patterns and can be automated.

If you think automating code generation is your best skill, go for it. It's telling that you selected EJB. You can generate more code in C# also.

Money is the No. 1 factor for a owner/manager.>

Agreed on that. So it's for software engineer. Anyone can write code. Writing it effectively is the way to it.

.V

Jack H. Xu
Technology columnist and editor