On 7/2/05, Dakota Jack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The first person who steps far enough over the line is going to be
> slammed with a lawsuit by yours truly.  You are getting close

A lawsuit??  On the basis of what??  Slander?  On the internet
you can say anything you want, and get away with it ---- I mean, come
on --- people 'slander' McDonalds, WalMart, Microsoft on the net -- and
what happens from it??  NOTHING...  We all kow email addresses
can be faked...  I suggest you talk to a lawyer first....

Regards, a.m.