Hello, and thanks in advance for your help.

I am a newbie with respect to struts, and for that matter web development in
general.  I am attempting to design a simple jsp page (using the struts
framework) to print a table of values that are read from a bean.  For now, I'll
stick to trying to generate the table, and worry about any additional response
from the user later.

The following is code from my jsp, surrounded only by the opening <HTML> and
<BODY> tags:

-- Start JSP Code

<%
    ProjectsBean projectsBean = new ProjectsBean();
    projectsBean.populate();
%>

<TABLE>
  <TR>
    <TH>Project</TH>
    <TH>Customer</TH>
    <TH>Software Version</TH>
  </TR>
  <logic:iterate id="project" name="projectsBean" property="projects">
  <TR>
    <TD><bean:write name="project" property="projectName" /></TD>
    <TD><bean:write name="project" property="customerName" /></TD>
    <TD><bean:write name="project" property="softwareVersionName" /></TD>
  </TR>
  </logic:iterate>
</TABLE>

-- End JSP Code

The ProjectsBean object contains a Set object that is populated from a database
with the populate() method.  The Set object is populated with Project objects,
each containing a projectId, projectName, customerName, and
softwareVersionName.  I'd simply like to print out this information.  I'd like
to use as much of the struts tag libraries as possible, without resorting to
inline java code.  The code above does not work as I would expect it to.  Any
tips on where I am going wrong?

Regards,
Anthony Frasso