> On 7/6/05, Mick Knutson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I have the following that works almost fine:

> >                     paramId="commonEnrollmentID"
> >                     paramName="consumerValidatorForm"
> >                     paramProperty="commonEnrollmentID"
> >                 >
> >                     <bean:message key="label.menu.historicalTrx" />
> >

> > Then what I get is "http://URL?commonEnrollmentID=12345";
> >
> > What I need to be generated is:
> > "http://URL?action=historical&commonEnrollmentID=12345";
> >
> > Because historical is an action method on my LookupDispatchAction that
> > needs to be called when I click this link.
>
> How about quick and dirty

>                      paramId="commonEnrollmentID"
>                      paramName="consumerValidatorForm"
>                      paramProperty="commonEnrollmentID"
>                  >
>                      <bean:message key="label.menu.historicalTrx" />

Or, if you like JSTL and Struts-EL, something like this might work too?

<c:url value="URL" var="url">
         <c:param name="action" value="historical" />
         <c:param name="commonEnrollmentID"
value="${consumerValidatorForm.commonEnrollmentID}" />
</c:url>

I believe that the struts-el tag will give you the jsessionid and the struts
synchronization token encoding over just the JSTL url tag.

Gary