This is what I've ended up doing for now.  I have my one form bean for
both forms since the data is related.

What if the data isn't related though?  Does Struts provide a simple
solution or is just an area to hack around? I can accept the latter
since it's expected when using a framework.

Either way, thanks for all the help guys.  I've gotten my forms in
working condition with a design that I can put up with!

~ Andrew Tomaka