Hi folks, I'm doing my validation for my form fields...
 I use validation framework, so I don't use validate method in my form bean.
 The problem I have is the validate is called when I use for first time the
module. I mean, when I see for frst ime the HTML form, validation is
called... Why???
 When I set validate attribute to false in my action mapping, validation is
not called...
 I want the validation is called only when the user click on submit button.
 Did u have the same problem???
 My Action extend DispatchAction class.
 Thanks in advance.

--
Rafael Taboada
Software Engineer

Cell : +511-97753290

"No creo en el destino pues no me gusta tener la idea de controlar mi vida"