Yeah, that's a fair point, it is a bit more documenting than it probably could be... then again, all modern IDEs will do it for you, right? And I even have my UltraEdit macros to do it. Still, fair point.

Having not looked into it very much, does annotations in 1.5 help at all in this regard I wonder?

Frank