Hi all,

I want to set records come from database into a html:select tag. I found some
example like below

When I set th options as static , the list comes without any problem. But when
I create a html:select dynamicly from DB , I get error.

In my Action class, it has a method called getSikayetler() like this.

 Sikayet sikayet = null;
 ArrayList sikayetler = new ArrayList();

 while (rs.next()) {
                sikayet = new Sikayet();
                sikayet.setSikayetKodu(rs.getString("SIKAYET_KODU"));
                sikayet.setSikayet(rs.getString("ACIKLAMA"));
                sikayetler.add(sikayet);
            }

When I created an ArrayList, I send it to my Action class and in my Action
class I set this ArrayList to request like below

ArrayList listeDondur = getSikayetler();

request.setAttribute("sikayetler", listeDondur);

sikayetler ArrayList is not null and empty, I tested it.

How must I use this request object called sikayetler in html:select ?

label="sikayet" />

usage of above is wrong?

In Sikayet class there are get and set methods like sikayetKodu and sikayet .

How can I fill html:select tag with records coming from DB?

Any help, sample codes?

Thanks

Erol

 Sell on Yahoo! Auctions  - No fees. Bid on great items.