Sadly yes, but on the other hand we have users (in my current project) who
actually really DO REBOOT their pc if they see a troubleticket from our page
(ressource is unavailable, try again later...).

Look 90% of the internet users actually uses explorer... So how many of them
are dummies? :-)
And unfortunately I don't have the pleasure to develop for developers, but
for dummies...

> But I can live with frames, using POST for everything is the
> most hideous solution ever.

Absolutely :-)