1. Files under WEB-INF cannot be accessed directly from outside, that
is, from browser
2. Redirect generates a new browser request to the server

So, the answer is "not possible" in your current configuration.

JSP generally should not be accessed from outside, they should be
forwarded to from an action class. You redirect to an action, which
forwards to JSP. This will work.

Michael.