http://www.gentleware.com/index.php?id=ce

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 15 July 2005 09:49
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [OT] UML class diagrams

Can I have a look at Poseidon. I am using Jude, which is good but I need
more than just seq and class diags. e.g: component diag..etc. can you mail
it to me and many like me ?

Amitava Basak
ASE(T)
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Preeti Iyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
07/14/2005 08:23 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [OT] UML class diagrams

Hi Dave,
You can also try Poseidon or Jude. Both are free.

--regards.

ForwardSourceID:NT00005B6A

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments
to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not
the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution,
printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message
and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone
and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.
Thank you