lk wrote:
I want an <html:select> field to show the name of a file I get from a database.

I've tried to populate the field with a FormField object I instantiate with the name of the file. But there is something wrong as I get in the html field something like:

<input type="file" name="pdf" value="[EMAIL PROTECTED]">

What does your JSP and CustomFormFile code look like? It looks like you're using ${field} where you need ${field.name} or something like that.

L.
--
Laurie, Open Source advocate, Java geek and novice blogger:
http://www.holoweb.net/~laurie/