From: "Martin Gainty" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: <html:file> pre populating
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 10:50:30 -0400

what values are the (Action/DynaAction)Form fields supposed to contain?
what values does the file contain?
what is the purpose of this file?

Have you tried
YourActionForm yourActionForm=(YourActionForm)form;
yourActionForm.setSpecificField(thevaluefromtheFile);
???
Martin-
----- Original Message ----- From: "dumbQuestionsAsker _" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>