Well, I'm debugging my source code with Sysdeo's eclipse plugin. I toggled a
breakpoint in one of my action, and founded that it'd been executed twice.

Of course results of my actions are obtained twice (i.e. an insert in a
database is done twice).

I've added the 2 stack traces below this.

This is the first execution's stack trace:
Thread [http-80-Processor22] (Suspended (breakpoint at line 46 in
PartesMedicosAction))
        PartesMedicosAction.execute(ActionMapping, ActionForm,
HttpServletRequest, HttpServletResponse) line: 46

TilesRequestProcessor(RequestProcessor).processActionPerform(HttpServletRequ
est, HttpServletResponse, Action, ActionForm, ActionMapping) line: 421
        TilesRequestProcessor(RequestProcessor).process(HttpServletRequest,
HttpServletResponse) line: 226
        ActionServlet.process(HttpServletRequest, HttpServletResponse) line:
1164
        ActionServlet.doPost(HttpServletRequest, HttpServletResponse) line:
415
        ActionServlet(HttpServlet).service(HttpServletRequest,
HttpServletResponse) line: 709
        ActionServlet(HttpServlet).service(ServletRequest, ServletResponse)
line: 802
        ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ServletRequest,
ServletResponse) line: 252
        ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ServletRequest, ServletResponse)
line: 173
        StandardWrapperValve.invoke(Request, Response) line: 213
        StandardContextValve.invoke(Request, Response) line: 178
        StandardHostValve.invoke(Request, Response) line: 126
        ErrorReportValve.invoke(Request, Response) line: 105
        StandardEngineValve.invoke(Request, Response) line: 107
        CoyoteAdapter.service(Request, Response) line: 148
        Http11Processor.process(InputStream, OutputStream) line: 856

Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(TcpConnection,
Object[]) line: 744
        PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(Socket, TcpConnection, Object[]) line:
527
        LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(Object[]) line: 80
        ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run() line: 684
        ThreadWithAttributes(Thread).run() line: 595

The second time the Action is executed:

Thread [http-80-Processor25] (Suspended (breakpoint at line 46 in
PartesMedicosAction))
        PartesMedicosAction.execute(ActionMapping, ActionForm,
HttpServletRequest, HttpServletResponse) line: 46

TilesRequestProcessor(RequestProcessor).processActionPerform(HttpServletRequ
est, HttpServletResponse, Action, ActionForm, ActionMapping) line: 421
        TilesRequestProcessor(RequestProcessor).process(HttpServletRequest,
HttpServletResponse) line: 226
        ActionServlet.process(HttpServletRequest, HttpServletResponse) line:
1164
        ActionServlet.doGet(HttpServletRequest, HttpServletResponse) line:
397
        ActionServlet(HttpServlet).service(HttpServletRequest,
HttpServletResponse) line: 689
[...]

Thx. Ronnie.