For the applications that we are running, we do require cross platform compatability. I will check out both of these. Thanks for the information.

Inactive hide details for Daniel Henrique Ferreira e Silva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>Daniel Henrique Ferreira e Silva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

          Daniel Henrique Ferreira e Silva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

          07/21/2005 04:30 PM

          Please respond to

cc

Subject

Re: [OT] Struts and Content Management

Hi BHansard,

Do you really have to stick to Java for a CMS?

If, and only if, java is not mandatory for your project, i'd go for
Zope + Plone. Together they are, imho, the best option for a CMS
system available nowadays. Sure, as anything in this world, they
aren't perfect, but you can have a great increase on development speed
with them and have great ease of management in 99% of cases.

But, if java IS mandatory, i'd go for InfoGlue instead of OpenCMS. I
haven't production experience with InfoGlue, but the last time i
looked for java CMS systems, it seemed to be the most mature and
flexible one.

Hope that helped.

Cheers,
Daniel Silva.