Thank you all for your input, we are evaluating several of the CMS apps that have been recommended. As always, I applaude the rapid feedback and knowledge that is available on this mailing list.

thank you again.

Inactive hide details for "Leon Rosenberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"Leon Rosenberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

          "Leon Rosenberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

          07/21/2005 05:01 PM

          Please respond to

cc

Subject

AW: AW: [OT] Struts and Content Management

then take a look at coremedia

:-)

We've payed about 250.000 for it once, but it was worth the money :-)

leon

 _____

Inactive hide details for "Leon Rosenberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"Leon
Rosenberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Leon Rosenberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

07/21/2005 04:20 PM

Please respond to

cc

Subject

AW: [OT] Struts and Content Management

You need a free cms system?
If not have a look at coremedia (www.coremedia.com)
It's the (imho) best cms available, very well architectured, fast, uses
corba,
Supports multiple databases... works perfectly with struts.

:-)
Regards
Leon