Hi Vijay,

Have you ever tried iBatis?
It is a framework that allows you to map sql statements to POJOs and
takes care of a lot of issues like: mapping database types to java
types, caching, dynamic sql, etc.
It really works great, specially for legacy databases.
You can get more information on this regard here: http://ibatis.apache.org

Hope that helped,
Daniel Silva.