I have html:select in my jsp. When user make a new
seletion in the select, I could like to go ot a new
page and use the current selected item as parameter.
How can I do it?

Here is my jsp:

onchange="location.href='mynewpage.do?para=XXXXXX'">

XXXXX should be the new selected item in this select
control which is just select by the user and triggered
this event.

Thanks,