I have a question. I have decided to use the vaildation framework to do the validation in my web app. I have created a validation.xml file, and a vaildator-rules.xml file. I noticed in books about struts that I have there is a properties file associated with the vaildation. Am I right? If so I add it to my struts-config file, right?
-Paul
Glen Mazza wrote:
http://www.objectsource.com/Struts_Survival_ Guide.pdf, Chapter 5.
Paul Goepfert wrote:
I have created a web app using struts and velocity. I am going to add vaildation on the struts end of the app. I am still learning struts. The only thing I have been able to do is use struts to move between pages by way of buttons. Now I want to add validation to my web app. I have no idea how to do it.

If anyone can help me out that would be great.

-Paul