Hi,

I need to use a text box that must correspond to a regular expression,
so it can be validated by the "mask" validator.

However, if and only if this value remains unchanged by customer, it
has not to be validated and can stay as is, even if it doesn't
correspond to the mask. This could be easily done by checking the
value against another field containing the original one with
"validwhen" validator for instance.

However, I need to have my field validated even if only one of those
validators are OK, not both ones.

How can I make this using validator plugin ?

Thanks very much for any answer.

--
Marc Demlenne