Another good suggestion would be to NOT use a different taglib prefix
for the struts-el tag libraries.  In the initial examples, you might
have seen examples like "html" and "html-el".  I don't recommend that
(anymore).  If you use the same prefix, then that will be less to change
when you port your code to JSP 2.0.