I have several high-specced Linux (Redhat ES) servers doing very little and
currently not hosted anywhere.  They are Apache/Tomcat/JBoss configured and
I did use them to host my test Struts apps.  I was wondering if anyone
wanted to share the server(s)/costs and get them co-located?  Seems a waste
that they are collecting dust and not doing something useful.  The rough
price for a single server is £50, for the pair it is £65.

Contact me on christopher at marsh-bourdon.com (I have a spam filter).

If anyone know a service cheaper than this, again, please let me know.

Cheers

Christopher Marsh-Bourdon
www.marsh-bourdon.com

http://www.drkw.com/disc/email/ or contact the sender. 3167