Michael Jouravlev wrote:

There are no standard ways to do this. Creating wizards myself, I was
thinking about some kind of garbage collector for session object. This
project: http://wfnm.sourceforge.net/ seems to have this feature. It
has some other features so I don't know can you pull out the session
garbage collection feature only or not. I guess not, because it
detects garbage in relation to the flow. Thus seems that you have to
define the flow, which is unfortunate. Anyway, I did not really use
this project, so you may try and report results ;-)

just checked it out, looks exactly like what I need...

I will give it a try, once I reach the point where I need it
(which will come in a few days)

thanks for pointing me towards it.

Werner