This might be useful:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.struts.user/110666/match=

Tomasz Nazar wrote:

Hi!

I like the idea (pattern) of having actions named in a path/menu-like
way.

Say: /context/employees/emplyee?id=17

But: I'd like to have something more prettier:

Say: /context/emplyee/17

Or even more: /context/archive/1998/employee/tomasz/tasks/7

Can you point me where to look for this? Is there any standard
option for that; some URL pattern rewriting or God knows what.

Do I have to write my own implementation of some method/class and
then parse the url, set proper parameters and pass over to Struts
(dispatcher?) ?

Thanks in advance - Tomasz

--
Laurie, Open Source advocate, Java geek and novice blogger:
http://www.holoweb.net/laurie